The Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone was established in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah to oversee and consolidate the vision of His Highness Sheikh Saud Bin Saqr Al Qasimi, Supreme Councillor of the United Arab Emirates and Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah, the specialised parks and clients of the Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ) and the RAK Investment Authority .
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone is strategically positioned to connect investors to the growing markets of the Middle East, North Africa, Europe and South and Central Asia.
Business advantages in Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone
- Fast and easy registration process.
- 100% foreign ownership.
- Offers 100% income and corporate tax exemption.
- Provides 100% capital and profit repatriation.
- Fast procedure for obtaining residence permits and visas for the UAE.
- Fewer work restrictions.
- Provides state-of-the-art infrastructure.
- No currency restrictions.
- No customs duties.
- Excellent availability of airports and seaports.
- Transparent laws and regulations.
- Furnished offices and warehouses.
- Offers a variety of real estate facilities to meet individual start-up needs.
Company foundation in Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone
- Establishment of a local company.
- Branch of a foreign company.
- Free Zone Company (FZC) – Company with 2 to 5 shareholders
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE) – unit with one shareholder.
Ras Al Khaimah Economic Zone Business Licenses
- General Business License: Allows companies to store, distribute and import all goods according to RAKEZ rules and regulations.
- Commercial Trading License: Allows trading in products specified in the license and is subject to RAKEZ regulations.
- Service license: Allows the registered company to provide certain services such as business consultants, lawyers and auditing companies.
- Industry License: Allows the import of raw materials, performs manufacturing, assembly, export and packaging of finished products to any country.