Dubai has always been a focal point for any investor investing in a business. Free zones in particular have become a blessing for anyone who wants to free themselves from taxes. As we all know, every free zone in the UAE is dedicated to a specific industry. Today we will discuss one of these free zones in Dubai, the Dubai Healthcare City Free Zone.
Established in 2002, Dubai Healthcare City attracted the best names in the world and the region, as well as a network of businesses ranging from restaurants to consultancies and retail outlets. DHCC has a regulatory authority and facilitates the development of end-to-end businesses. There are over 100 medical facilities and 3000 medical professionals who have chosen Dubai Healthcare City FZ as their home. The Free Zone offers expertise in a variety of areas including health education.
DHCC adopts a one-stop shop policy, from getting your business license to visas and work permits, so you can start your business and enjoy the benefits of the Free Zone.
Registration and licensing of companies in the free zone of Dubai Healthcare City
Registration and licensing of companies in the DHCC is possible via the Registration and Licensing Department of the Dubai Healthcare City Authority. The department consists of the Business Registration Unit and the Business Licensing Unit.
The Business Registration Unit is responsible for:
- The incorporation process of Free Zone Limited Liability Companies (FZ-LLC), branches of companies in the UAE and branches of foreign companies;
- Maintaining and updating the business register and the register of shareholders and directors;
- Ensure that DHCC companies comply with the Free Zone and Dubai laws.
The Business Licensing Unit issues the commercial licenses that allow companies to establish themselves in the Free Zone of Dubai Healthcare City. The commercial license is approved for one year and can be renewed annually.
Advantages of starting a business in Dubai Healthcare City
- 100% foreign ownership.
- 100% repatriation of profits and capital.
- Guaranteed 50 year exemption from personal, income and corporate taxes.
- Duty exemption for goods and services.
- 100% tax-free.
- No capital restrictions, trade barriers or quotas.
- Competitive price adjustment.
If you have decided to start a business in Dubai’s Healthcare Free Zone, we can help you. Our business design techniques combined with your industry expertise and global reach allow us to be the best in the industry. Contact us today. We will be happy to help you.